Monday, June 8, 2009

Love Those Boots!

I found Tanner in the toy room like this. What a cutie!

My kids LOVE boots and wear them all the time. This pic of Tanner in shorts and snowboots may look weird to some people, but in our house it's completely normal. Sadly, Tanner has only these boots while Katelyn has at least 7 pairs. Tanner is often found in these or PINK boots that he snagged from Katelyn (she has 4 pairs of pink boots and so kindly shares with Tanner).

Moral of the story: I need to find some cute BOY boots, like green with frogs. Or red, blue, yellow, anything other than pink for this poor boy!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Or convince him that flip flops are OK.

Anonymous said...

The boots are great, his daddy had some red rubber snow boots he used to wear in the summer time.

farmerswife17 said...

I love it! Kids just make me laugh! I am hoping Carter takes to capes or something fun like that for him to wear all the time.

I love it everytime I see a kid wear crazy clothes in the store. It makes my whole day!

However, when I was a younger mom it would have mortified me, if Taryn had done that, but now that I am older (and relaxed a little bit) I just love it!