Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Homestead 2008


Brandon and I went to the Homestead Resort in Midway, Utah last weekend with our friends Mindy and Cam. A big THANK YOU to my parents for taking the kids from Friday through Sunday. I really needed a break and it was so great! We had so much fun! After arriving at Homestead, we golfed 9 holes all together. Then the guys played the last 9 while Mindy and I got pedicures at the spa. On Saturday Mindy and I spent a few hours at the spa again getting massages and facials while Brandon and Cam golfed a full round of 18 holes of golf, followed by 9 more!! Believe it or not, they still were not sick of golfing and would have kept going but we headed to Park City for some shopping before heading back to the valley. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. Grandma Banay hopes to see lots of pictures and Jess and the kids ! and Brandon too.