Monday, June 2, 2008

4 year old pictures




I'm trying to decide which of these to have printed for her 4-year old pictures. It's hard to decide on one when I like them all so much! She is such a sweet girl!

6 comments:

The Bartlett Family said...

I like the first one and the last one. Out of those two I like the last one because it shows more of her. She is very cute!

mindy sincich said...

I like them all, but maybe the first or second one the best.

Runnells said...

4 years old? No way! I remember before she was born you showing Ranae and I all her cute baby clothes! I can't believe that was 4 years ago!
Cute blog, by the way!

T-rav said...

I'm going with the 1st one, that's the only one where her eyebrows didn't take over the picture! Hey don't you guys have some Hot, Stud 24 year old there? Where's he at? :)

Charmaine said...

She is just too cute to pick just one! I love that you got a blog. It is so nice to just pop this up and see what you've all been up to. Looks like you have been having a great time. =)

Unknown said...

I love the first one with the tree! I am so glad you have a blog. At least now I feel like we are still connected.