We are really enjoying the great fall weather we've been having. The kids especially like all the leaves in our yard. Since they like them so much I haven't raked yet. I promise that's the reason. It's not because I'm putting it off. :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Field Trip to the Candy Factory
Katelyn got to go on a field trip this week to a candy factory. Needless to say, she had a fabulous time! She got to ride on a school bus with her class (she was really looking forward to that). She got to see big huge machines that make the candy and the taffy. They got to sample 3 different kinds of candy too. Tanner liked listening to her tell us about what she saw and did.
Katelyn saved her wrapper from the taffy she got. That was in one pocket.
In the other pocket.........
....was the hat she wore while touring the factory. Funny girl!

We are really enjoying the great fall weather we've been having. The kids especially like all the leaves in our yard. Since they like them so much I haven't raked yet. I promise that's the reason. It's not because I'm putting it off. :)



We are really enjoying the great fall weather we've been having. The kids especially like all the leaves in our yard. Since they like them so much I haven't raked yet. I promise that's the reason. It's not because I'm putting it off. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment