Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

We had a really fun and busy Halloween. The kids dressed up as superheroes. They wanted to be Superman and Supergirl but I wanted to make their costumes and couldn't find blue tights and blue shirts that would work. So.....I changed the colors a bit and we have Super Katelyn and Super Tanner!!

We went to see Brandon at work. The kids loved seeing Daddy in his Snickers costume!

Katelyn and Tanner trick-or-treated at Daddy's work.
They love to hang out at Daddy's office (especially Katelyn- she pretends to send emails and likes to sit in his chair). They kept taking their treats back to his office to eat them up.A little sugar in an enclosed area......

Me and my cute super kids!!

We went to the Mall and trick-or-treated with my friend Ann and her little guy Anthony (aka Elmo).
Super Tanner, Super Katelyn, and Elmo had a lot of fun!!

Then off to hit up the neighbors for more candy. Katelyn was SO EXCITED!!! I was going to take Tanner home after a little bit and let Katelyn and Brandon keep going for awhile but Tanner REFUSED to go home knowing that Katelyn was going to keep going. He was quite the trooper and loved filling his bucket with more and more candy.

I love this picture of Tanner all dressed up and playing toys.
We had a great Halloween. It gets to be more fun each year as the kids get older!

5 comments:

mindy sincich said...

Oh my gosh, their costumes are so cute! I think I am going to use your idea to have super kids next year. I just love it! How FUN!

Mandy said...

Darling costumes - you did a great job! K's hair is so cute, too!

Emily said...

Looks like they had a fun day! They look so cute in their costumes:)

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Wow - I LOVE the capes! I want to find out where that awesome stripey fabric on the insides is from. Your kiddos are so cute!

Melody said...

Jess their costumes are so cute! What a great idea. They look like they had tons of fun!