Sunday, January 4, 2009

Santa Pics- Better Late Than Never!

I never posted these cute pictures of the kids visiting with Santa at our Ward Christmas party. So here goes, I just thought they were so funny. This was a few days after Tanner broke his leg, so it is still splinted in these pictures. The Christmas Party was Tanner's first outing after the hospital- we all really needed to get out of the house!!

Katelyn did great. She waited with some friends and went right up to him when it was her turn. She is such a cute girl! She saw Santa 3 times this year - first at Wal-Mart with Daddy, and this visit here at the party, then he came to visit her preschool class too.

She is telling him exactly what she would like him to bring her. She told all 3 Santas the same thing- "A toy boy horsie." (She wanted a "husband" for the horse that pulls her princess carriage. Unfortunately, neither Mommy or Santa could find the right one. Luckily she hasn't mentioned it at all, she wasn't even a little disappointed with her Christmas haul. Phew!)


Tanner was okay with the idea until he actually got up on Santa's lap.

He likes Santa in books and pictures, but obviously in person it's not the same!

I made Tanner stay on Santa's lap for a minute longer so I could get a couple of pics of the kids together, then Daddy quickly rescued him!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I didn't take my kids to see Santa this year. Isn't that awful?! Cute pictures - I love Tanners sad face, reminds me of Asher. Katelyn is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I looked at some potential "toy boy" horses as the potential husband for the pony that pulls the princess carriage and all I can say is that none of them will do! If you were to get any of that selection out there you would also have to explain what gay horses are.