Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One of the Big Girls

2 days a week when I am at work, Katelyn walks home from school with our neighbors. Katelyn goes to preschool at the elementary school just down the street from our house. I really worried about her when she first started walking home in January, until I realized how much she likes it. She feels so cool walking with the big girls!

One afternoon I got off work early and happened to be passing the school right after it got out. I saw Katelyn and the neighbor girls walking home. She looked so cute with the big girls I had to take a few pictures!

(Katelyn is the little one with the pink boots on)

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's so bitter sweet to watch your little ones grow up:) I love to see mine do something on their own & show their independence & see how proud they are of themselves. While at the same time, crying on the inside, wishing I could keep them small. I absolutely love reading all the cute things about your kids. I wish I was as good as you at posting the little things like that. Your family is so cute:)