Monday, May 18, 2009

Homestead 2009

Brandon and I were able to get away for a couple days! We went to the Homestead Resort with our friends Mindy and Cameron. We had such a great time! Friday we went out for a nice dinner and played games, walked around the resort a little bit.

This is at the top of the crater overlooking part of the golf course.

Saturday morning we met up for breakfast before splitting up. The guys played their first round of golf while Mindy and I went to the spa. Mindy got a pedicure and then I got a massage and facial. It was WONDERFUL! I love the Homestead spa.

We then met up with the guys for lunch (and a few photo ops).
Golf buddies



We sent the guys off to play another 18 holes and Mindy and I went to Park City for some serious shopping!

Usually Mindy and I go to the spa together but this year we took turns getting our pampering so that we could take care of this little munchkin, 6 week old Cole.
He was a perfect angel the whole time!
This was our 3rd year to go to the Homestead with the Sinciches and it is always so much fun! We are grateful to family who took our kids- Katelyn went on a trip to Boise with my parents while Tanner stayed with my brother Jamison and his wife Heather (more on those adventures later).

Side note: Last year's Homestead trip was my first blog post ever! Check it out.

2 comments:

jen said...

Looks like so much fun! I've NEVER been to the Homestead. I'm thinkin I'm going to have to go one of these days. Oh and we need to do dinner soon!

Mandy said...

Sounds like fun! Cute pictures!!!