
We played pin the T on Super Tanner.
We gave all his friends at the party their own super capes before playing some more games.
He is running so fast, look how his cape flies behind him!
Friday night after the party was over Grandpa took Tanner to Toys-r-Us for some birthday shopping. Boy did he get spoiled! What a fun thing to do. Thanks, Grandpa!
On Saturday we went swimming for Tanner's birthday as a family. The kids had so much fun! I take them swimming sometimes but it's way more fun when Daddy comes with us. We came home and had a picnic and quick bath. I set Tanner up to watch Diego and within minutes he was out!
On Sunday we celebrated with Grandma, Grandpa, Jamison, and Heather. They came over for dinner and cake and ice cream. And lots of presents!
Happy birthday Tanner Bug!!
6 comments:
Yay, Super Tanner! If i ever need a superhero I know where to find you!
Love, Grandma Clark
Looks like Tanner had a great birthday! Katelyn looks adorable all done up for her recital...she's beautiful!
Your hair is getting long, it looks good!! When things settle down a bit, we should get together again. We need to just plan it & put it on the calendar...that's the only way things happen with me:(...I'm so bad.
The Super Tanner Birthday Bash looks like it was a big hit! Good job Jessica on all those darling invites, capes, and cupcakes. I think you are a Super Mom! I can't believe he is 3...time flies when you are having fun.
So cute! Tanner is such a great kid, he is just so nice and sweet!
Happy Birthday, Tanner!
The party theme was adorable, you did a great job, Jess! Love the cupcakes :)
Happy Birthday Tanner! Did I miss something.. Did you invite Jared and I forgot? If you didn't that's okay. I just think I am loosing my mind sometimes and so if I did, I am soo sorry!
Post a Comment