We were thrilled when the Sinciches invited us to go to St. George with them for the weekend. Mindy and Cam are so fun and our kids play so great together. We swam the majority of the time in the pool and hot tub, but Mindy and I were able to sneak away for a few hours to shop the outlets. We had a wonderful time just being with friends, swimming, playing, eating, and hanging out!

Katelyn and Brynnley



Katelyn, Brynnley, Tanner, Jaida, and Kira

Brandon and Cameron liked to make huge splashes with cannonballs. This picture is of both of them hitting the water at the same time! (With the kids safely stowed in the hot tub!)

With all the playing and swimming, the kids CRASHED at bedtime! I love how they are holding hands in this pic.

I just love this little munchkin!! Kira is so funny!

Car pics

2 comments:
Looks like fun!
That was so fun! I'm so glad you guys were able to come, and we had a great time!
Post a Comment