Katelyn chose exactly what she wanted to make her day perfect. She picked out her clothes and shoes and told me how she wanted her hair done. She put her horsey folder and water bottle in her backpack and was ready to go!
At first she wanted to try riding her scooter to school but she really doesn't go very fast on it- most of the time she would rather run than anything else- so she didn't even make it past our house before ditching the scooter.
Katelyn found her name at her spot on the table and was excited that her friend Andrew sits right next to her!
Katelyn and her wonderful teacher Mrs. Pond after class.
This is what Katelyn had to say about her first day of school:
-We got to go to recess 2 times!!
-I had Power Rangers Fruit snacks for snack. There were Barbie ones too but I wanted Power Rangers.
-I got to do tricks on the playground and go down the slide with my friends.
-I made a racoon face that's like Chester after we read the Kissing Hand.
She had a really fun day and is excited to go back!! Way to go Katelyn!!
2 comments:
Wow! What a great day. It sounds like school will be lots of fun!
She looks so cute! I love her backpack, horses! Wow, Kindergarten, all grown up now!
Post a Comment