Friday, May 28, 2010

A Princess Tea Party


Katelyn turns 6 this weekend! We had a princess tea party to celebrate. Her friends wore fancy skirts or dresses and we got them all dressed up when they arrived. They first added sparkly jewels to their princess shawls, got make up on and had their nails painted. They then strung either a bracelet or necklace out of beads while they took turns getting jewel stickers on their fingernails. A candy necklace and large ring topped off the ensemble.




Once they were all fancied up, the princesses got to use goblets and eat a fancy lunch.


Her friends were all so cute and excited to be there all together.




Cupcakes and ice cream! A great way to end the party.

Katelyn with the littlest princess, Elizabeth.

I couldn't have pulled this off without help from Heather and Mindy. A HUGE thank you to you both. You guys are the best!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn your party looks wonderful. I wish that I could have been there and got my nail painted! Happy Birthday! Princess Katelyn!

mindy sincich said...

Thanks for inviting us, the party was so cute and fun!!! Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!

Jaci Twiss said...

Jess, her party looks great! I can't believe that she's 6, but still as cute as ever!