Grandpa always spoils them!
Grandpa also took Katelyn to lunch and stalled for awhile because back at home there were a few of us frantically working to surprise Katelyn with a new room! She and Tanner have always shared but she has been talking about having her own room for awhile. What a surprise for her!! She could not stop smiling and giggling for the longest time.
That night we went out as a family to the movies and out to dinner. The waiter surprised Katelyn with a big dessert.
Sunday was her birthday and we had some family over to celebrate.
I tried to take a picture of our kids with Josh's kids, the "Utah" Clark cousins, and this was our first shot.
I thought for sure I could get a better picture, so I tried again.
Then I stopped trying.
Happy birthday sweetie! We love you and your fun personality so much.
2 comments:
Are you sure that Katelyn is just 6 - she looks like she is 7. She is just so grown up. I wish that i could have been there. I love you Katelyn
Happy Birthday Katelyn! The pictures of the cousins, so FUNNY!
Post a Comment