Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of School Year Stuff

Tanner is done with his first year of preschool. His teacher has been so wonderful. He has had such a great time at school. He has made lots of friends, done so many fun activities, and learned a ton.
Tanner and his teacher:

For the end of the school year there was a big preschool party. There were games and an obstacle course, bubbles, cupcakes, and face painting.

During Katelyn's last day of Kindergarten there was a class program. Each student had a speaking part and they sang several songs. That was really fun to see.
Katelyn with some of her class friends after the program:


Grandma even came to see her in the program!

Katelyn and her teacher. Katelyn really loves her teacher and will miss her! But she is very ready for summer break. I can't believe that she is going to be in school all day next year. She is excited about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanner that Spiderman face scared me! Katelyn I wish I could have seen your program too.