We went up to Midway to stay at the Homestead with our friends Mindy and Cam again for our 4th year. We always have so much fun! I was still recovering from my shoulder surgery and so I assigned myself official photographer while Brandon, Mindy and Cam golfed at Wasatch Golf Course. Such a beautiful course. We now have entirely too many photos of basically the same stuff but we all had a fun time and the weather was gorgeous!


Our SWEET cottage suite....


We always get pictures of us at the top of the crater.


The next day while the guys golfed almost 2 full rounds of golf at the Homestead course, Mindy and I went to the spa and then over to Park City for some shopping at the outlets.

Such a fun tradition. Can't wait for next year!!
2 comments:
So much fun! I can't wait to go again too!
I'm not even sure these are new pictures. Tell the truth, you just recycled last year.
Post a Comment