Mid summer birthday...perfect for a WATER PARTY!! It was so much fun for Tanner, Katelyn, and friends. They just played, played, ate pizza, cupcakes, and popsicles, and played some more.
Tanner on the slip n slide.
He had such a fun time.
Birthday tradition with my dad. He took the birthday boy shopping at toys r us.
And WOW!! Tanner scored! This batcave has been a hit.
That afternoon we took the kids to the movies and we were glad my parents could join us.
It was a 3d movie, I just had to snap a picture of these guys with those silly glasses on.
After the movie we went out to eat. Tanner chose Fuddruckers and I think it was mostly because he likes the arcade games there. By the time we got to the restaurant for dinner, Tanner had already had such a long and busy day. He was DONE! He kept saying, "Can we just go home? I want to go play with my cool new toys." We enjoyed our dinner anyways and were glad to have some more family join us. He was really excited about the piggy bank he got from grandma and wanted to hold it the whole way home. Even though he was so looking forward to playing with all his "cool new stuff" he was out cold before we made it home!
The next day was Sunday, his actual birthday, and he had a really relaxed and fun day. In the morning he opened presents and he and Katelyn played and played.
I am so grateful that I have such a cute and sweet boy. These 4 years have gone so quickly and have been so fun.
We just adore you Tanner Bug!!
2 comments:
4 year old is so grown up!
Such a fun birthday party! And Tanner is just the cutest nicest boy I know! HaPpY BiRtHdAy TaNnEr!
Post a Comment