Christmas Eve night the kids opened up one present.
Pajamas of course!!
Cookies out for Santa and the children were off to bed.
Christmas morning was exciting! The kids are at such fun ages right now, I don't think it could be much better than this year. We did have our first early Christmas morning, though. Katelyn woke up at about 6 and got everyone up.
Tanner got a skateboard/bike/scooter ramp and a remote control monster truck. That is a pretty awesome combination.
Katelyn was thrilled to receive a pegasus, which is all she had asked for the last 3 months. Actually a "remote control flying pegasus" but I had to explain that Santa can't bring her things that don't exist. "But mommy, Santa MAKES toys, he will make me one!!" Oh boy. I'm so glad she was happy with these little ones. (AKA the only ones Santa could find.)
We went over to my parents house with all my family for awhile but because I'm awesome I didn't even get out my camera at all. Nice one Jess. But then we went over to visit Brandon's grandma for a few hours and had such a great time catching up with her. She is such a cute lady with a lot of interesting stories to share.
It sounds so, so cheesy but really the best part of the holidays was being with family. Thanks for those who traveled to Utah to visit! We are grateful for the time spent with family close by and with those from out of town. We truly had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment