Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ringin' in the New Year

We spent New Year's Eve with some of our favorite people EVER. The Sinciches and Butlers. The kids all played so well together while us grown ups played games and caught up on what's been going on with each other. I didn't take many pictures but Mindy did and they turned out great. Her post is HERE. I did get a few pictures:


Yep, pretending to be drinking every year in our new year's pictures is hilarious. More proof:

Sooo funny, until it ruins the only picture I got of me and Brandon that night. Thanks babe.
The kids enjoying their sparkling apple cider. They were still going strong way past midnight!

Thanks for hosting us Mindy and Cam! It was so fun to get together!

1 comment:

mindy sincich said...

Your recent posts have been so fun to read! And I have to say I laughed out loud at the picture of the guys, too funny! It looks like you had a great Christmas, so fun to read and see all the pictures!