Friday, April 10, 2009
I DO!!!
Travis (Brandon's brother) and Lori got married last week! It was a beautiful ceremony and so fun to have all the family together.
Tanner was the ring bearer and looked like such a little stud with his tie and vest. During the rehearsal Tanner did fine going down the stairs and the aisle by himself. But on the big day he got a bit nervous at the last minute so Brandon walked him down the stairs then sent Tanner down the aisle by himself.

Katelyn, Whitley, & Michelle were the flower girls. They were handed baskets of flower petals when they reached the bottom of the stairs. Michelle and Whitley tossed handfuls as they walked down the aisle but Katelyn tossed out one at a time. Then she was almost to the front of the room and she realized she still had all these petals left. She started grabbing handfuls and quickly emptied her basket before getting to her place!


Katelyn and Justin (who she used to want to marry, but I think she's gotten over that and now wants to marry a boy from her class)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like such a pretty wedding. I love the clothes that Tanner and Katelyn are wearing, everyone looks so cute!
I love that picture of the three girls together!! Can you send that one to me? I love and miss you all - Christy
Post a Comment