We drove up to Heber last weekend and bought a sport bike from a guy selling his. Brandon is beside himself with happiness. This is my view of him driving home from Heber.
I passed him on the freeway (he was obviously being extra cautious since there were no plates, normally this wouldn't be possible :)) so I took advantage and grabbed this cool shot.
Since I was being such a safe driver and had my camera out anyways, I took some of my rearview mirror with him reflected in it.
He looks pretty hot on a motorcycle!
As I sat on the bike I had a flashback of when I had my own motorcycle and we would go riding together. I took this bike out a couple times last weekend to get familiar with riding again. I realized it was way more fun to go riding when we each had our own bikes and would go together.
Tanner is a HUGE fan of motorcycles.
Katelyn loves it too.
Brandon's brother Travis actually got a dirt bike the same weekend. Lots of excitement at our place!
7 comments:
Jess,
Did anything crazy happen when you took it for a ride on Sunday? Any stories to tell?
Fun! I remember when you guys were first married or something and Brandon took me for a ride on one of your bikes, it was so much fun! I dont think you had your bike yet? I cant remember... You need to get you another one! Just be careful!! =)
Are there any stories to tell Jess?? Now I am curious!
What is with my brothers and motorcycles? At least they have women who will ride with them!!!
Everyone seems to be having way too much fun. Let's get serious. Now that Brandon has his motorcycle when is Katelyn getting her horse?
She doesn't need a horse. I'm going to put training wheels on it and teach her how to ride a bike.
Wow! How exciting for you guys!
You look awesome on a bike, Jess! Very cool :)
Post a Comment