Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Crafts

The kids wanted to put up some Halloween decorations. We don't have any. So....we got busy!!



This is what we came up with. We had a lot of fun and I think the kids did a great job!
It's hard to tell what some are, so here ya go:
The white paper has a ghost drawn on it by Tanner.
The green one has a detailed haunted house by Katelyn.
The little red face is a vampire by Katelyn.
The small green square has a black cat drawn by Katelyn.
As far as the pumpkins go, the smallest one is Katelyn's, the medium one is Tanner's. Yep, I made one too- the big one.
Hopefully you can tell what everything else is :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some the best Halloween decorations I have ever seen.

Jaci Twiss said...

Awe so cute! And I can't get over how big the kiddos are getting! They're darling (like always)!