Friday, April 23, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Just wanted to take a moment to update everyone on what is happening at our house.

Katelyn has some, as she says, "Very unusual skills!" As she is proving by running, jumping, rolling, etc. all over the living room. I cannot wait for this rain to stop and the sun to come out! She has also called herself "amazing", "fantastic", and "terrific" today (just in the last few minutes). I can see that this girl is going to suffer from low self esteem.

Tanner, on the other hand, has suggested to me that I dye my hair blue. Like Geo from Team Umizoomi. This is coming from the same cutie pie that was starting a new trend the other day: Pulling his sweatshirt hood up and wearing his baseball cap on top of it.

They have both agreed that we need a roller skating/scootering/bike riding/skateboarding room in our house. "You know, with cement." Did I mention that we miss the sunshine and warm weather?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD DIG OUT A BASEMENT UNDER YOUR BASEMENT JUST SO THE KIDS CAN HAVE A PLACE TO PLAY ON RAINY DAYS.

ABOUT THE BLUE HAIR - GO FOR IT!