Did I mention we used the barbecue LAST NIGHT?! Dumb birds. They are really pissing me off.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Eggs + BBQ= Mad Jess
Remember last year when there was a seriously huge nest in our barbecue? Well for the last few weeks I have been cleaning sticks and twigs out almost daily to nip this thing in the bud. I refuse to let our barbecue be taken over again. Well, since I've been trying to thwart their plan they have only been trying harder to make this thing work. And they are getting faster. Every day I have to clean out more than I did the day before. Last night we cleaned the grill and used it to make burgers. Well today late morning-ish I saw some birds going in the little side hole with some twigs. I go out to clean them out and I find a small nest already built. WITH AN EGG INSIDE.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Did I mention we used the barbecue LAST NIGHT?! Dumb birds. They are really pissing me off.
Did I mention we used the barbecue LAST NIGHT?! Dumb birds. They are really pissing me off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is crazy!!! Are you sure Brandon is not playing a trick on you?
Sorry, but I just laughed and laughed and laughed!
Surely now that the bird Mom and Dad are going to have a baby, you are not going to cook them in the barbequ
I was thinking the same thing as mom. Just don't fire it up again until the little family has moved out!! Sorry!! I also laughed some but I can completely understand your frustration.
Still laughing...
Post a Comment