Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Look for KK

Katelyn has wanted her hair cut to her shoulders for a long time. Like 2 years at least. Am I a mean mom for not complying? Yes, according to Brandon. She gets a few inches off every so often but I didn't want it to be that short. I mean, have you seen her hair? It is so thick and pretty and it hasn't been as short as her shoulders since she was a year old. Her hair has always been long and gorgeous. So Brandon finally told her that if I wouldn't take her for the haircut then he would. I had to get on board with the idea.





The hair stylist put it in some messy buns.


So cute! Katelyn really loves it.

Also, this is my 200th post! Wow, that's a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute girl. That hair cut makes you look so much older, like you were 7 or something!