Friday, August 22, 2008

Tanner (aka Speed Demon)

Tanner has been practicing on his bike all summer. He couldn't pedal very well so he would just jump on his scooter since he is fast on that. For awhile he was sitting on the bike and trying to push with one foot like it was a scooter - that didn't get him far since he's not tall enough to reach the ground. Well a few weeks ago the whole "pedaling" thing finally clicked and he was off! Within a day or two he was cruisin'! This little video shows off his MAD SKILLS!! Not bad considering he just turned 2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at him go. I can't believe he is already riding a bike, he is awesome. You guys will have to teach Anthony now, haha.

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Oh..my..goodness...I can't believe I'm looking at Jesse's blog! How the heck have you been, girl?!

Mandy said...

I just caught up on all your posts! Great pictures at Boondocks and mini golfing! I'm impressed by the bike riding! Tanner's going to be a motocross racer by the time he's 12!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Like Liz said, I can't believe you have a blog! So happy you found me! There are so many people that have them now, it's so fun. Your kids are so cute, it looks like your son is almost the same age as mine. Mase just turned 2 on August 25th. We are in Utah, we live in South Jordan, we actually just moved back here after living in Ca for 8 years. Crazy! Keep in touch! Also, what's your email? Send me it! mine is esingleton at gmail . com. Yay!