Last night before dinner I fell off a kitchen chair and landed on the hard floor. I cried and cried and Mommy and Daddy were worried about me. I couldn't move my leg or stand on it and it hurt worse and worse through the night. So at about 3 in the morning my Mommy took me to the hospital.
I was hurting so much that the nice ER Dr. gave me an IV and some morphine so that I could have some X-rays taken. After the IV was put in they wrapped up my arm so I wouldn't be tempted to play with the silly straw in my arm!
I was practicing my colors while we waited. This one is blue and the other one is green.
Right there is where the nurse put the medicine in.
This is what my arm looks like under the funny white band aid.
They came in after we waited a super long time and told us that I broke my leg! It's broken between my knee and ankle on the tibia bone. It's not a scary break that affects my growth so my mommy was very happy to hear that.
This is the splint I have to wear for a week before getting my cast put on. I hope I get to choose a cool color for my cast! My favorite color is yellow but mommy doesn't know if they have that color.
I was so brave at the hospital. Mommy, the Dr, and all the nurses were so impressed!
I am hurting a lot and we've had a rough day trying to figure out how to get me comfy with this owie. Hopefully it won't hurt so much tomorrow.
5 comments:
Oh poor Tanner! What a big boy! I'm so sorry! I hope you get a COOL color for your cast! ;)
Poor Tanner bug!! I thought little kids were made invincible to breaks that young!! JK. Good luck with keeping comfy until the cast!
Tanner! We love you!!! Hope you start feeling okay. Soon your mommy will worry about you accidentally kicking someone with that cast of yours and not if you are comfortable. I hope you get lots of extra loves! Have your mommy and daddy give you hugs from us!
Oh poor guy! That is no fun at all! Hopefully he will getting feeling better soon!
Sica! I haven't been in the blog circuit for awhile and tonight I got on and read about Tanner. Poor little man! He looks like he was a trooper at the hospital! He's such a cutie! You are so good to always have a camera on hand! I hope everything else is going well with you! I miss you! Merry Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment