Friday, December 19, 2008

Tanner's cast

Tanner went to Primary Children's Hospital and got his cast on Wednesday. He did so great!

He got to choose what color he wanted. I had decided that he could make the decision on his own, and his favorite color is yellow so I thought that's what he would pick. There were lots to choose from.
He picked red!




They gave him a shoe thing so he can walk on it, but he still complains of it hurting so he doesn't walk on it yet. He tries it and then gets right down and crawls because it hurts. I'm sure he will be running around on it in no time though.

The cast is so little! Luckily he only has to have it on for 3 weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Color. Be sure to write my name in Green (Assuming he's letting it be signed.

Grandma Banay

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOUR LEG FEELS OK.HOW IS KATELYN.WHAT IS KATELYN DOING.HOW DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL. MICHELLE BARTLETT

Anonymous said...

kjutghhfhgjjjjtgjuythugryuyirt ii what waturhytutuhurttutyytierulyrtu
tyutrtutyut7655rt444t78tytuyytytt8et7
tgrujyturbtghyrgyergyfufyueyryrytrrty
love whitl e y

The Bartlett Family said...

Poor Tanner! Sign my name too!

We love you all - Christy

mindy sincich said...

Oh I am so glad he won't have to wear the cast for too long. How cute that he picked red! We need to come visit him (and all of you soon). By the way I love the background on your blog, so cute!